The part time disc jockey positions we are looking to fill will be our face figures at events each and every single week, hyper focusing on the little details to create long lasting memories for our client base at events large and small. Pynx has a sterling reputation to maintain, we didn’t get this far by sending sub par products and people to events, we are legendary, and so are the events we are a part of.
We want you to be our next rock star, we have the highest standards when it comes to our DJs and we will make sure you have the tools needed to make it happen, time, and time again. If you have the passion to be on the road in front of large crowds every single week, you are our ideal candidate.
Pynx Dj services provides disc jockey and photo booth services to secondary schools, wedding clients, fundraising events and private events. Our ideal candidate must be flexible with a variety of music content in order to be successful. This is a rare opportunity in the music industry.
Role and Responsibilities
- Setup and tear down at events
- Being an absolute legend at events!
: We are well aware that we are still battling through a global pandemic. During the first few months of this position you will be required to work with other divisions
and assist on the technical side of concerts and multimedia related projects, although previous experience in audio visual and video production would be an asset, it is not a prerequisite for this position.
- Able to mix tracks
- Able to MC, host events and interact with all types of diverse crowds
- You need your own MacBook, headphones and controller / turntables / CDJs (we supply everything else)
- Class G Licence
- Reliable transportation to office and local job sites (Pynx supplies work vehicles to out of town job sites)
- Clean police background check and vulnerable sector check
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking are a MUST
- A good attitude / team player
- Approachable and friendly
Email your resume to info at pynxpro.ca. Thank you for your interest in joining our growing team!