• Virtual Concerts
– there’s no building capacity to worry about when your audience tunes in from the comfort of their own living room. Pynx delivers a polished event from start to finish – check out our portfolio
for seamless samples of past events.
• Conferences, Lectures and Ted-Style Talks
– connect with like-minded souls who are craving some higher-level stimulation while cooped up indoors this winter. Be sure to share upcoming virtual class registration opportunities, personal consultations, and books/e-books for sale to maximize your impact.
• Product Launches
– live demonstrations, how-to videos, live-stream-discount buying opportunities…we’ll help you unveil your products and ramp up the audience excitement factor.
• Poetry Readings, Book Clubs
– add some heart, soul, and social distancing with a reading from your audience’s favourite author at your next virtual event or seminar.
• Virtual Cooking Class or Paint Night
– learn, have fun, build your audience’s skills, and spread awareness about your upcoming virtual events, products, and services.